Some simple tips to look to know when checking out are car your thinking of purchasing include:
- Check for excessive exhaust smoke
- Check for excessive engine noise
- Test drive the vehicle and ensure the transmission feels smooth if it is an automatic or check that there is no slippage in the clutch if its a manual.
- Check the log books. Have quick flick through them and ensure that the servicing history is up to day.
- Once your pretty satisfied with the car. Book a pre-purchase car inspection
Stay tuned. Some more car buying tips are coming shortly.